Weight- 132
I did't have time to write the rest..
but 132... WOW
SO from 138 to 132 in 6 weeks? hey I don't mind that I sure did NOT exercise so here is to a true test that a lot of your weight loss is about what you put in your mouth. What you EAT is HUGE! Now I don't think I want to do this challenge again. But I Will be (which I was anyways) more careful about what I ate. I am for sure keeping all the veggies in the fridge and will spend my $$$$ on Fresh products, lean meats, and LOW LOW LOW sugar... People EVERYTHING has SUGAR.
Now I gotta really get on the Treadmill. and R.U.N!!!
My awesome Kids were SO Supportive.. I gave them awesome treats saturday nights and sundays, so they couldn't wait for the weekend!!!
THANKS GUYS!!!
I did't have time to write the rest..
but 132... WOW
SO from 138 to 132 in 6 weeks? hey I don't mind that I sure did NOT exercise so here is to a true test that a lot of your weight loss is about what you put in your mouth. What you EAT is HUGE! Now I don't think I want to do this challenge again. But I Will be (which I was anyways) more careful about what I ate. I am for sure keeping all the veggies in the fridge and will spend my $$$$ on Fresh products, lean meats, and LOW LOW LOW sugar... People EVERYTHING has SUGAR.
Now I gotta really get on the Treadmill. and R.U.N!!!
My awesome Kids were SO Supportive.. I gave them awesome treats saturday nights and sundays, so they couldn't wait for the weekend!!!
THANKS GUYS!!!
read me
write me
write me



No comments:
Post a Comment