Weight= 137.8
BMI= 22.9
Body Fat % 32.6
Muscle=28.6
RM=
Body age= 32
visceral fat= 5
Breakfast
3 eggs
1 orange
8 oz water
Lunch
Green salad
3 oz lunch meat
1 egg
1/2 tsp bacon bits
1 oz cheese
1 mandarin orange
8 oz water.
ps. I had to make brownies for a funeral... I hate...I mean ate 1 small tinny piece. just to make sure it taste it ok... it did, I am back on track!
BMI
Less than 18.5= underweight
18.5 or more and less than 25= normal
25 or more and less than 30= overwheight
30 or more= obese
Body Fat
Female
age 20 - 39----- < 21.0 (low), 21.0-32.9 (normal), 33.0-38.9 (high), > or = to 39.0 (very high)
Muscle
Female
age 18- 39 -----< 24.3 (low), 24.3-30.3 (normal) 30.4- 35.3 (high), > or = to 35.4 (very high)
Visceral fat
< or = to 9 is normal
< or = to 14 high
> or = to 15 very high



1 comment:
I have switched machines that's why I think the Body fat is different, wow what a difference though... oh well ... gonna use the same machine from now on.
Post a Comment