CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Paleo Diet... Challange 7 weeks

Here it goes... Eat only lean meats, veggies, fruit, reduce dairy,  low starch and NO SUGAR!!! for only 7 weeks.  I am taking a before Picture today.. it won't be pretty... oh boy.... but I am excited for the finish result!!! I have seen some awesome after pictures. If its that amazing for me maybe and I mean maybe I will post my before and after...

Click here  To find out more about what foods are ok. and which ones you need to stay away.

what do you think... you gonna do it?

Jan 4th
Weight  =138.
BMI =23.0
Body fat %= 24.4



Breakfast
Egg burrito
3 eggs,
1 flour tortilla

Snack
Half apple
8oz water

Lunch
Pork lettuce Wrap
6 oz of Pork
1 lettuce leaf
Half apple
8oz water

Snack
6 oz of Lunch meat
8 oz water.

Dinner
Pork burrito
6 oz pork
one lettuce leaf
one flour tortilla
one mandarin orange
8oz water.

Snack
6oz lunch meat.

PS... Took the kids out for Frozen Yogurt... had only TWO licks...

No comments: